Dr. David L Rifken Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David L Rifken?

Extremely insensitive

I saw Dr. David Rifken in connection with an ultrasound for a lump in my breast. Dr. Rifken was rude, impatient and totally insensitive. When he told me I "might" have breast cancer, he grinned, as if it were a joke. He declined to give me any further information and told me that my surgeon "might not" have the images by my appointment the next day. (The hospital staff refuted that.) I made a complaint to Cooley Dickinson hospital. This man should not be seeing patients.

Lung Cancer