Dr. David R Riker Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David R Riker?

a.dethtony

needed to see a lung specialist about my nodule. Dr. Riker got me in clinic and did my procedure so quickly. His staff was so courteous. I was treated very well. I highly recommend his care.

a positive experience

i can say with certainty Dr. Riker is a great listner, cares and understands the needs of his patients. He quickly diagnosed my fathers problems and used the latest technology to improve his health.

Lazy & Disinterested

This doctor may have a medical degree and maybe some experience, but I don't think he has any interest in helping real people with problems. After taking an abrupt history, he quickly diagnosed me with a vague problem, and left the room without giving me any real understanding of my condition or treatment options. The worst was that he was basically missing during my entire hospital stay and had complete lack of follow-up when I needed him. I do not believe this physician is interested in dealing with patients who have real medical issues at all. Patients are left to feel as though they are nothing more than an inconvenience to him.

He was not interested in my father's case other than convincing him to consent to a procedure. Once things went wrong, he was nowhere to be found and left the rest of the team to handle his complications. Luckily my dad pulled through thanks to the staff who demonstrated exemplary medical skills and treated my father and family with respect and compassion. Dr. Riker may have a medical degree but is devoid of any emotion or genuine concern for his patient's well being.

patient

great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Riker

great doc

personable, trustworthy, intelligent. He has my complete confidence

great physician

treated me like a special patient. Certainly the best doctor ive ever been to. Apparently those other reviewers need psychological help not help from a pulmonologist. Dr. Riker is an amazing human being .

He was the worst Dr. I have EVER been to. He does not care at all about his patients!!! I would not send my dog to him.

Sorry Excuse for a doctor and a human being

The fact that this twisted, deranged, disturbed individual practices medicine sends chills up and down my spine. I have yet to meet someone less qualified to care for patients than this man. May all beware.

Dr. David R Riker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.