Dr. David Rind Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Rind?

Patients Beware of This Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Doctor was a jerk. Called in by resident to look at my ear. Treated me as though I was making up symptoms. Told me I could fly with the ear blockage I experienced but was possible that the ear drum could burst. Said when I returned from travel, if blockage still existed, I should get referred to ENT. I asked if, perhaps, I should try to see ENT before travel, especially since he had warned about possible ear drum issue. He didn't think it was necessary. Told me to take Sudafed! Turns out I have loss of hearing in that ear that quite likely could have been treated and cured if he had sent me to the ENT immediately. It has now been a few months since the visit and was told by ENT specialist that it is too late. There are words to describe doctors like Dr. Rind, but I don't feel they are appropriate for this review.

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

This physician is myopic in his care and assessment of patients. As opposed to completing a thorough exam, Dr. Rind focuses ONLY on the presenting problem. His affect is flat, and he has completely no bedside manner. My recommendation for Dr. Rind would be that he give up patient care entirely and put his efforts into Informatics; a place where he does not have to share his vapid personality with patients and deprive them of preventative care that they deserve.

COPD