Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Rindfusz MD
Dr. David W Rindfusz has 2 locations
2000 10th Ave Ste 100
Columbus, GA 31901
Dr. David W Rindfusz has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David W Rindfusz has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David W Rindfusz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Rindfusz - Posted on November 20th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Rindfusz - Posted on July 18th, 2008
Dr. Rindfusz became my perinatologst after I was admitted into the hospital at 25 weeks gestation for severe preeclampsia. One week later I had an emergency c-section due to an amniotic embolism and placental abruption. After waking up in the ICU, I was very scared of what my future may hold - cardiologists were giving me a grave diagnosis. Dr. Rindfusz eased my fears and worries, insisting I would recover completely - which I have. I would recommend Dr. Rindfusz in a heartbeat. He is a miracle worker.
Excellent physician for HG patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Rindfusz - Posted on April 30th, 2008
43 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. David W Rindfusz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Rindfusz, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Columbus, GA, in this video.
Dr. David W Rindfusz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.