Dr. David M Ringel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Ringel?

The Best Cornea Specialist I have ever been to. Whatever vision issues you have Doctor David Rinkel will work with you to improve them. Don't waste your time going anywhere else. Come here for your best vision possible.

I have many complicated issues with my eyes and Doctor Rinkel was able to correct and improve my vision beyond any other Specialist I had been to in my lifetime. I am now able to see things I wasn't able to see before. The best vision I have had in a long time. All of the staff were very accommodating and professional. An overall outstanding experience.

Happy patient

Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and courteous. There were no surprises. I was informed upfront that my time in the office may be longer than usual.

I

Dr was very thorough. As was staff courteous and professional

Bad Attitude

I went to see Dr. Ringel based on the recommendation of a friend. I had heard good things about this doctor from others as well. However, when I finally made and appointment and went to his office to see him, he was short, curt, rude, and rather arrogant. I was having vision problems and as a result couldn't see properly to perform my work. This doctor didn't take the time to explain what was wrong with me (at least I couldn't understand what he was saying) and told me that I was out of luck, as he felt nothing could be done. He then told me to consider a new occupation and then abruptly left the room.

The wait time for this is a bit misleading as you have to have your eyes dialated before he can see you. That takes time. Once that is done, wait time is not long.

He is a Caring Medical Perfectionist

I totally trust his medical expertise and have been going to him since 1993. He has been accurate in his diagnosis and gets a "10 + " on my radial keratotomy. I would only go to him for any future surgeries. His staff has always been very pleasant to my friends and to my family who also regard him highly.

Dr. David M Ringel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.