Dr. David Ritter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ritter?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I was told by my NJ dermatologist as I was someplace in South Carolina driving to my new home in Ft Myers that I had a very large Melanoma on my cheek that required immediate surgery. I was very shaken up by that and started looking for a doctor as soon as I got to Ft Myers. I contacted the doctors who billed themselves as Dermatology/Surgeons but what I found right off the bat is that because I wasn't a rich female looking to get a better figure, none of them wanted my case. Two of them did do me a tremendous favor by referring me to Doctor Ritter. When Dr Ritter's office saw my pathology report from NJ, they found time to see me the next day at 6:40AM. By 10AM I had been seen by Dr Ritter and a number of members of his staff including his wife who is both nurse and counselor and probably part ANGEL! They also found a way for me to have X-Rays, EKG's and blood work by 10:30AM. I don't know how they were able to accomplish it but I was then scheduled for surgery at The Naples Day Surgery Center the next afternoon. Things happened so fast I hardly had time to begin to worry about it. Although I initially had a scar that was 7 inches long and covered all of my cheek and part of my neck, after two weeks it is almost invisible! My follow-up care has been excellent and the people at The Naples Day Surgery Center are just fantastic. Dr Ritter was the last person I saw before I went under anesthesia and he was the first person I saw when I woke up. Although I wouldn't wish what I went through on my worst enemy, Dr Ritter and his wonderful staff made it as comfortable as it could possibly be.

Great Doctor very exact in explaining and completing surgery as discussed follow up quick and easy

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Posted on December 31st, 2016

I wanted an expert with malignant melanoma. Wherever that knife enters could spread the disease. I wanted a fellowship I wanted an expert with malignant melanoma. Wherever that knife enters could spread the disease. I wanted a fellowship trained surgical oncologist. I had no pain after surgery and my scar is almost invisible with only after 6 months. The staff was always kind and loving. Pray made a huge impact and gave me hope in life and healing! Dr. Ritter is the only surgeon I would choose to care for this disease.

Dr. Ritter is the best in every aspect!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Ritter is above all else, the most accomplished melanoma surgeon in SWF. Great bedside manner, caring, explains everything very well in understandable terms. Great Doctor treating a horrible disease.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Dr Ritter and his staff are very caring, thorough and proficient. Made my husband feel confident in this scary experience... And praying with each of them helped along the way

Christian focus

Posted on September 24th, 2015

There are pictures of Jesus all over the walls, even in the bathrooms. There is a waiting room with an alter I guess you can expect bad news if you are lead into this room. This is a great place if you want to pray with the staff as this is the main focus of "Melanoma center of hope". Personally I prefer a more health and skills centered medical facility. I don't know if you get the same care if you don't pray or share this fanatical christian philosophy. If I wanted to pray I'd go to church. I went to this doctor to have cancer removed surgically no spiritually. Honestly the place is wacky.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I was blessed to have found Dr Ritter and his staff. Each and every one went above and beyond to help me.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Caring, thorough, personal contact

A light in my life

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Things happen for a reason, and, I can say after meeting all of them at Dr Ritter's office, that I was sent to him to find not only treatment but truly hope during this dificult part of my life. Thank God for sendibg me to these incredibly kind people.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2011

He a godly man with a godly wife they do everything the name of Jesus Christ. They want to help people and there good at it.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017