Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Robertson Jr
Dr. David H Robertson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Robertson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David H Robertson Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Weight Loss
- Fainting (Syncope)
Showing 2 of 2
Although the wait to get the first appointment was long, it was well worth the effort. He took the time to look over all my medical notes from all of my doctors and the intake form and discussed them with me. He helped me develop a plan with my condition and gave me a set of instructions on what to do to help discover a trigger on why my hypertension was extremely liable. When I ended up in the hospital for this condition, he came by daily for a visit and followed up with me when I got out. Although he hasn't found exactly the cause, he has put me at ease on how to deal with it.
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt University Medical Center East, 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David H Robertson Jr in this video.
Dr. David H Robertson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.