Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Robison
Dr. David P Robison, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spencer, IA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Robison is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Sioux City and Spencer Hospital. Dr. Robison has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Robison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David P Robison has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. David P Robison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Robison - Posted on November 11th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Robison - Posted on July 27th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Robison - Posted on November 20th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Robison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. David P Robison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. David P Robison
Dr. Robison and his wife Shelly have two children, Paul and Anna.
Locations & DirectionsAVERA MEDICAL GROUP SPENCER, 116 E 11th St Ste 101, Spencer, IA
Dr. David P Robison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spencer, IA.