The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David T Robles has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David T Robles has the following 16 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Nail Diseases
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. David T Robles has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David T Robles is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
I found Dr. Robles to be rushed. All his nurses were male, which was uncomfortable, as they definitely didn't have the care and nurturing side of a woman nurse. In treating me, Dr. Robles didn't show much of a concern about me personally as his Patient, but proceeded to discuss office politics with his Assistant, WHILE doing a procedure on me. There was no real care to how he handled my situation and he was really rough with me. The office was also very run down and he definitely was overbooked.
Last Friday was my second visit to Dr. Robles. His Office Staff is super friendly. His Nursing Staff, Professional and caring. I have been going to Dermatologist' since the late 70's to maintain my ongoing skin care. Have seen them all, the good, bad and horrible. Dr. Robles is the best Derm M.D. I've ever seen. He along with his great staff all work great together giving you a very personalized individual care plan. Dr. David Robles is my go to guy for all my skin care needs. This is top of the line care. This Doctor doesn't scrimp on quality, care or time.
I went and saw Dr. Robles for a rash that my primary care doctor try to treat with several different creams and nothing was working. when I saw Dr. Robles he greeted me with a smile and he knew right away what my problem was within a matter of days I was already getting better he is so nice and his staff really do care I highly recommend him to all my friends and family
I had a skin evaluation done by Dr. Robles recently. I have never been to a doctor who has been so down to earth and comforting before. He made me feel like he was my friend, yet still maintained professionalism and respectfulness. I trust his expertise and wish all my doctors were as fun to visit as he was. The office staff is also very nice and helpful.
Currently waiting!! Had an appt at 10 and its been an hour the dr was not even here he was in a meeting so unprofessional and wrong to his patients made a bad impression already came early before work not sure if i will have time now so rude his staff is unorganzied and i i dnt think i will come back.. Horrible!!! Shame on you!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
14 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2004
Dr. David T Robles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChaparral Medical Group, 585 N Mountain Ave Ste C, Upland, CA
Dr. David T Robles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.