Dr. David T Robles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Robles?

DISSAPPOINTED

I found Dr. Robles to be rushed. All his nurses were male, which was uncomfortable, as they definitely didn't have the care and nurturing side of a woman nurse. In treating me, Dr. Robles didn't show much of a concern about me personally as his Patient, but proceeded to discuss office politics with his Assistant, WHILE doing a procedure on me. There was no real care to how he handled my situation and he was really rough with me. The office was also very run down and he definitely was overbooked.

Need Dermatologist - This is your guy.

Last Friday was my second visit to Dr. Robles. His Office Staff is super friendly. His Nursing Staff, Professional and caring. I have been going to Dermatologist' since the late 70's to maintain my ongoing skin care. Have seen them all, the good, bad and horrible. Dr. Robles is the best Derm M.D. I've ever seen. He along with his great staff all work great together giving you a very personalized individual care plan. Dr. David Robles is my go to guy for all my skin care needs. This is top of the line care. This Doctor doesn't scrimp on quality, care or time.

Outstanding dermatologist

I went and saw Dr. Robles for a rash that my primary care doctor try to treat with several different creams and nothing was working. when I saw Dr. Robles he greeted me with a smile and he knew right away what my problem was within a matter of days I was already getting better he is so nice and his staff really do care I highly recommend him to all my friends and family

Great Dermatologist

I had a skin evaluation done by Dr. Robles recently. I have never been to a doctor who has been so down to earth and comforting before. He made me feel like he was my friend, yet still maintained professionalism and respectfulness. I trust his expertise and wish all my doctors were as fun to visit as he was. The office staff is also very nice and helpful.

Late!! New patient!!

Currently waiting!! Had an appt at 10 and its been an hour the dr was not even here he was in a meeting so unprofessional and wrong to his patients made a bad impression already came early before work not sure if i will have time now so rude his staff is unorganzied and i i dnt think i will come back.. Horrible!!! Shame on you!

Dr. David Robles is AMAZING

Great Doctor! I recommend him to everyone.

Smart doctor and down to earth

I had been to my primary care doctor three times for the same condition which had been going on for weeks. Then I saw an allergist and had two urgent care visits for my problem. I was beyond frustrated. I found Dr Robles on the Internet and scheduled and urgent appointment with him. He diagnosed me right away and put me on a treatment that fixed my problem in a matter of days. I was so happy, he nailed it! He's young and smart but doesn't have a big ego like some doctors out there.

Geriatric Care Manager

Dr. Robles and his staff are very professional and their commitment to helping their patients get my highest marks. Dr. Robles, his P.A. and nurses are willing to go out of their way to help people even with challenging cases. They get my vote for ethics, integrity and knowledge.

What a pleasant experience. It was a relaxed atmosphere, very friendly. Dr. Robles was excellent. As an anxious patient, I left feeling great.

Dr Robles and his staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend him for any of your Dermatology needs. We have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him.

Upon reading the other reviews on this site I believe all of the comments are FAKE! Dr. Robles is an awful physician. The wait time is longer that an hour and certainly not worth the wait. He spends a couple of minutes with you if you are lucky. Hands you an prescription and then leaves. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. I would never recommend him.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you had a negative experience, I take pride in giving the best service possible. I assure you that the reviews are by patients only. I always try to deliver the best care possible.

AWESOME DOCTOR!

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED IN THIS FACILITY. THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT AND DR.ROBLES WAS BEYOND AMAZING. HE HELPED DIAGNOSE AND TREAT MY CONDITION WHEN NO OTHER DR. COULD. I WOULD DEFINATELY REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THIS OFFICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO SEE HIM IN THE FUTURE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

Dr. David T Robles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.