Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Robson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 33
I'm very disappointed in the level of care and respect I experienced. You will be seen by his PA most likely. Something is wrong when you fire your entire staff. Medicine change in dosage are not kept of record. You can leave a voice mail and may never get a call back. The level of care is poor. The staff respond like you're a bother to their schedule. Surgery is always the key word. The bottom line Is it's all about the money.
I will never go back to see Dr David Robinson.He was very rude,waited 30minutes to see him and when I did he spent 4 minutes with me.The other reviews I read about him saying all he cares about is himself is absolutely the truth!He never looked at my back came in said I should not be in pain even though my MRI showed bulging disc He was completely rude.I went to ask a question and he walked out.Please listen to these reviews they are telling the truth about him.His staff was nice he was arrogant.Now I'm seeing another specialist and he I'd helping me and talks to me and answers questions.I walked in the office hurting at David Robinson office walked out the same way but worse cause I couldn't believe the way he treated me.He just wanted to talk about himself
Made wrong diagnosis, did surgery that turned out to be a mess! Was in more pain that before. Then he said it was necessary to do another surgery. Also didn't correct the problem. Then I went to another spinal surgeon and had a surgery and the pain was completely eliminated, easy, and definitely not as painful!Found 2 other patients that had bad surgeries with Dr. David Robson as well and he wanted to do more surgeries with them too. Do your homework before getting surgery with him!
dr. robson sent me to a fce i couldnt finish it because of pain and he sent insurance company work comp saying i refused to do test and it states that i tried to the best of my knowledge that the theripast said so he said i could go back to work with no restrictions went to different doctor and he found lots of problems which i wont mention bottom line is he dont care worst doctor i have ever been to
35 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. David B Robson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSaint Louis Spine Care Alliance, 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 320A, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Robson in this video.
Dr. David B Robson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.