Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Rometo has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David A Rometo has the following 13 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. David A Rometo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I have been under the care of this doctor for several years. With each visit I left wondering if I was not expressing my concerns correctly. My last visit was when I knew I needed to find some one new. I voiced my worries on a elevated test result that could lead to diabetic complications. The questions were dismissed and the other tests completed were never reviewed. The instructions for continuing care have created more problems then solutions.
12 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUpmc Presbyterian Hospital, 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. David A Rometo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.