Dr. David I Ronin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David I Ronin?

My mother was admitted at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Rehab unit twice.The Therapy and Nursing were superb , beyond my expectation. Dr David Ronin treated my mother the whole person rather than focusing solely on the area of pain or injury.His compassion and professionalism was appreciated and the extra time to answer all our questions, he was attentive. I highly reccomend Dr Ronin to others.

Great Physiatrist

My uncle has medically complex history.We met Dr Ronin,he took time to listen attentively and answered to our questions, very competent. Some of the hospital staff called him "Dr House" just like the one on tv, the only difference is that Dr Ronin is not obnoxious. He is highly recommendable by the staff. Thank you Dr. Ronin, my uncle's functions back to normal again thanks to your skills and caring. You are the best !!

Type 2 Diabetes