David Rosenfeld Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen David Rosenfeld?

A five star doctor and office

Posted on December 17th, 2017

Excellent care from a compassionate physician. His staff is just as wonderful making my entire experience as good as possible. Office is easily located. Wait times were minimal.

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr .Rosenfeld listens and plans a course of action that is individualized for each patient. My friend has been a patient of Dr. Rosenfeld's and I was impressed when he was able to get back on the tennis court after being sidelined with back and leg pain. After only a couple of months, I too, am enjoying less pain and moving better! I wish I would have met him earlier but I am grateful I am with him now.

Top doctor in a top practice

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

David Rosenfeld M.D. is Atlanta Magazine's top doctor for a reason....he is the best. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and simply awesome. He is the complete package. I am glad I found him. My pain is better and my life restored.

Alliance Spine is the best

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I was in so much pain. After YEARS of being sent from doctor to doctor I was referred to Dr. Rosenfeld. Finally - He sat with me and reviewed my MRI and explained what was causing my pain. After two visits I was 90% better. I am able to walk and visit with my friends and family now. I can also say that the staff (Monica and Himara) were wonderful. The nurses (Jeff and Hana) made me feel cared for and the front staff (Katie and Dewanda) was exceptionally helpful in scheduling me on a day when I was able to have transportation. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Pain is gone

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Thanks to Dr Roosenfeld and his Covington employees my pain is gone.

Posted on September 21st, 2017

An awesome doctor with an awedome staff. Alliance Spine is tbe only place i would ever consider getting my care from.

Excellent

Posted on September 20th, 2017

When it comes to pain management & surgical procedures, Dr. David Rosenfeld is without a doubt "the best I've encountered." As a patient of over 18 years, I am pleased & highly recommend his practice to anyone who's unsure about how to proceed. If your condition will respond to surgery, his advanced Clinic (Alliance Spine and Pain) is a highly respected & professional organization with top tier staff ready to take care of you - pre-op thru post-op. Many arrive with severe pain & leave on their feet, like a new person.

Fantastic experience

Posted on August 6th, 2017

I'm a nurse practitioner for another pain specialist in the Atlanta area. I never thought I would be on the receiving end until I developed a cervical disk herniation. My radiating pain into my arm & hand caused me to miss work. Yesterday I came to the office to see Dr Rosenfeld with pain at a 6, after the epidural my pain decreased to a 0. The procedure was easier than I expected, and done rather quickly. I'm glad I decided to have it. Dr. Rosenfeld is one of Atlanta's top doctors for a reason.

Atlanta's Top Pain Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I was in so much pain. After YEARS of being sent from doctor to doctor I was referred to Dr. Rosenfeld. Finally a doctor who sat with me and reviewed my MRI and explained what was causing my pain. After three visits I was 95% better. I am able to walk and visit with my friends and family now. I can also say that the staff was wonderful. The nurses made me feel cared for (thank you Jeff and Hana) and the front staff (Katie and Dewanda) was exceptionally helpful in scheduling me when I was able to have transportation. I LOVE DR ROSENFELD

Posted on June 28th, 2017

A wonderful caring physician. I wasted many copays before finding him.

Top notch

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Excellent physician with an excellent staff. Seen soon after arrival. Doctor is knowledgeable and provides great care.

Awesome

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Before I received my injections, I had constant pain. After my injection, the pain was gone. The injection itself was not painful like I thought it would have been.