Dr. David Rosenstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Rosenstein?

Outstanding Healer

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr Rosenstein has a real gift for healing. He takes time to address your questions. He really listens!!

Beyond Happy!

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I had a large amount of weight loss and I had a breast lift and tummy tuck done with Dr. Rosenstein. Not only was it a great staff and experience, but I could not be happier! My results are incredible!!!! My scarring is barely noticeable and I am happier then ever before.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

hes the best,,,,,

STOP YOUR SEARCH HERE

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I am overly happy with a BA I recently had w/ Dr.Rosenstein . He is extremly informative and he really cares about his patients. After my BA later on in the day he called to see how I was feeling which most doctors will NOT do. That alone speaks for itself . My Breasts look and feel incredible. If youre thinking about getting a BA look no further !

Now That I Have ........

Posted on August 29th, 2012

.....Given my overall opinion in the rating table I hope that I will still be able to get in to see him ...... I have found a worthy,credible and decent professional in Dr. Rosenstein,words are not enough to describe how fortunate we are to have this doctor so close to us in so many ways -technically,electronically, mentally and physically. He is dedicated to his family, his practice and his specialty. I would walk 100 miles to see him.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Brillant! and the office staff made the entire experience a delight.

AMAZING!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I would recommend him in a heart beat! I had a Breast Aug last Thursday- felt no pain at all & was back at work on Monday. Ive had friends who couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom after BA from another doctor. He is very caring, funny, honest and will NEVER push you to get something done. He actually tells you everything up front. His staff is wonderful. Krista is the sweetest person you'll ever come across and makes you feel comfortable at all times. I love my results and its only been a week since surgery! will forever be thankful! :)

Amazing Results.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and my overall experience and results were amazing. The office staff was friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Rosenstein's sense of humor made what could have been a terribly uncomfortable experience much easier. He spoke honestly and informed me each step of the way. I had heard that the procedure could be very painful... not sure what he did but I experience discomfort but no pain. I am healing beautifully and could not be more please with my results. As I tell my friends, I woke up from the anesthesia with a smile on my face and it has not gone away.

Wonderful Skilled Surgeon

Posted on August 21st, 2009

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Rosenstein. He and his staff are the most caring, professional people. As a medical professional, I expect a certain degree of professionalism and acknowledgment of my understanding. Dr. Rosenstein is the ONLY Plastic Surgeon who has been so courteous. I interviewed Plastic Surgeons from Miami to Jupiter, and he presented as the most knowledgeable and caring. The surgeries that I had are great and have made a big difference in my life.

Excellent, caring doctor.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Office staff wonderful. Doctor very personable and knowledgeable. Very skilled surgeon. Follow up wonderful. Does wonderful work.

Posted on September 4th, 2017