Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Rothenberger has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Urinary Incontinence
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Clinical Research
- Colonic Diseases
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Rectal Fistula
- Colorectal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. David A Rothenberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Center at University of Minnesota Med Center, 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Rothenberger in this video.
Dr. David A Rothenberger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.