Dr. David Rozas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rozas?

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Rozas is a wonderful doctor. Explains things where I understand, prompt and very courteous.

Financial Advisor

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I have virtually been -475 vison since I was a child and always had to wear glasses. Sometimes heavy and very uncomfortable. I have had many infections in my eyes over the years. Probably due to wearing contacts too long, etc. I had been told by a previous physcians that I had the beginning of cararacts, however when I went to Dr Rozas shortly after being told this I was having a lot of trouble with feeling like something was blocking my vison. He told me that I had a disease (very rare) and fast growing cataracts. He advised me that he would not pressure me to have surgery but that eventually I would want to have it. That did not take long. I was naturally afraid, after all you only have 2 eyes. I went in and in the surgery room he made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was over before I knew it. It is such a good feeling not to have to wear glasses. I am an artist and was very afraid that it may affect my artwork but it has not. I would recommend Dr Rozas to anyone for any eye problem. He also called me after my surgery to check on me. That was reassuring to me that he cared. Thank you

Knowledgeable, caring

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Rozas has treated me for a variety of complex problems. He has consistently been thorough,knowledgeable, and highly skilled in isolating and treating each one. He has patiently explained (sometimes several times) the nature of my problems, and has methodically worked through various treatments until he found solutions. His level of caring for his patients is amazing -- I was shocked when he personally called me the nights following my cataract and glaucoma surgeries, just to check on me (even though he knew I'd see him for a follow-up appointment the next morning). His staff was also immediately responsive any time I called with a question. I highly recommend him!

Posted on March 30th, 2010

my wife has been a patient of dr. rozas for several years and he is great. very caring and a great surgeon

Posted on May 12th, 2017