Dr. David Ruck Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Ruck?

Hateful person !!

Posted on September 19th, 2017

This is a hateful person and should not be a doctor mush less practicing with mental health. He does not listen he would put words in my mouth. He did not DX correctly and wrote things not true in my chart. Then he had me on 14 different drugs and I went into a coma.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

This so called Dr has continually discharged my son from the ER even ignoring previous Dr that he needs to be committed. My son has sexually assaulted myself and my daughter. And because it was just above clothing it wasn't considered serious enough for him to be removed from home. We are in danger and no one will take this serious. Dr ruck spent all of 2 min with my son and decided that in 3 days he magically has gotten better. That he isn't suicidal that he knows what he did was wrong and that he was calm!?!? Wth he was calm cool and collected before he did what he did. It was all calculated and yet still he wants to discharge him? This will be the 3rd time that we have taken him to the ER for these types of behaviors we have called to police in the spot and he can't get arrested . The preivious Dr from the weekend shift agreed he needed to be hospitalize but since it was the weekend they weren't able to find a facility. Then come Monday Dr ruck ignores everything and orders discharge. This is the worst exude for a dr that I've ever encountered.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

this so called dr. told me to let my daughter go live with her dad and the man had no job, and was living in an unstable environment. I did and now my daughter does not speak to me and I blame this man because her father turned her against me! I would state how I really feel about him but I am too much of a lady.

Posted on February 9th, 2017