Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Rudolph has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David S Rudolph has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
He spends adequate time with you, knows your issues and reviews concerns from previous visits. He will listen to you and does not disregard either your questions or input. The office staff is friendly and courteous. He has a new nurse which is good. The former one could get rushed which didn't help during a blood draw.
Missed a diagnosis of my father, He had a stroke but Rudolph said it was an inoperable brain tumor. His bed side manner was very poor, He told my father he was going to die, get your life in order. He did this while his two youngest children (11 & 15) were present. After all of the stress and agony he caused he was then so arrogant he would not admit to missing the diagnosis. He caused my family agony & distress that will last a lifetime, I hope i can help your family avoit this.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David S Rudolph accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsDavid Scott Rudolph Md, 561 S Denali St Ste C, Palmer, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Rudolph in this video.
Dr. David S Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmer, AK.