Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Rumph Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David R Rumph Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David R Rumph Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David R Rumph Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
The staff was amazing but Rumph was horrible. He misdiagnosed me with toxoplasmosis so that he could further push the fact he didn't think i should be a single mother and push me to givey baby up for adoption. I then spent 4 days in labor because he refused to check me and was the doctor on call the weekend I was in labor. I finally had an apt Monday and after him telling me that my contractions that were 20min apart couldnt dilate me, he checked me and found I was a 9 1/2. My son now has mental health issues they believe are associated with him being in my birth canal for so long but of course there's no way to prove it.
Awesome doctor, very caring and very mannerly. Id recommend Dr Rumph to Anyone!! He delivered my son and I wouldn't go to another doctor!!!
35 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. David R Rumph Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark A Myers Md Pc, 3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 601, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Rumph Jr in this video.
Dr. David R Rumph Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.