Dr. David M Rutledge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Rutledge?

Review

Great experience with Dr. Rutledge. He takes his time and is very thorough when explaining things. Definitely recommend! 👍

Horrible ethics.. We were told my daughter in law needed emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder and he refused to do the surgery because she doesn't have insurance. He discharged her from the hospital vomiting and in extreme pain! Who does this???

Dr. David Rutledge is a wonderful surgeon

When visiting with a surgeon you already know there is a surgeon in your future so I was worried already. I have had bad experiences before where surgeons were cold and curt and lacking in compassion. This surgeon was none of those things. My time with him was limited but every time we spoke he explained everything that would happen and what our choices were and how soon we should have results. The visit in the hospital right before surgery where they draw on you to show where to cut I told him to just take it out, I wasn't concerned about how pretty the cut was. So he said "well, I am and it will look good for you." And it does. The day after surgery I got a call with the initial results from the surgery and to call back on Tuesday for the rest of the results if they hadn't called me first. That day they also called from his off ice to check on me and see how I was feeling and if I needed anything. I would rate this doctor and staff an A+++ Amazing experience. Thank you Dr. Rutledge.

A WONDERFUL man and doctor! LITERALLY saved my life. Have all the faith in the world in him. Cannot say enough good about him.

GREAT SURGEON!

Very High Recommendation

Dr. Rutledge recently performed gallbladder surgery on me. I could not have asked for better care. Dr. Rutledge was thorough in his examination and his explanation of my condition and the procedure he would perform. He took as much time with me as I needed and his staff is warm and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.