Dr. David E Ryker Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David E Ryker Jr?

I would not choose him EVER again! I went for a second opinion!

Jerk

Bedside manner is the worst and he spent way to much time during my exam talking about nothing. I dont recommend him to anyone I will see a female in the future.

Worst Staff Ever

Doctor seemed knowledgable, however no bedside manner at all. Nurse staff is by far the worst staff I have ever encountered. They brushed me off as a hypochondriac when I called in about severe pain, then after deciding to go to the hospital, it turned out that I had a SEVERE bladder infection causing contractions at 5 months. Will never see him again. Tranferred my file to another doctor immediatley. Would not recommend him to my worst enemies.

Never Again

I used him for the first time in 2007 when I was pregnant. He had no sympathy and his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. I had to have a c-section after being in labor all day and finally had it around 6:00 p.m. I had to wait around for him to see patients all day before he came to the hospital to deliver my baby. I will never use him again or refer anyone to him.

Has little regard for female problems. Wish there had been more info out there before I went to him. Not a good experience with him.

Dr. David E Ryker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.