Dr. David A Ryley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Ryley?

Wonderful, caring doctor ! Very personable and took the time with us to make us feel special.

He came highly recommended by my OB. I went to Dr. Ryley but I am very disappointed with him and his nurse. They do not explain what's going on and during my first IUI i felt that he doesn't want it to work because even though he know I am only using a donor sperm and iui wasnt back to back he ended up wanting me to do it less than 24 hours after the trigger shot. He maybe a great doctor but on my experienced he didn't amaze me at all.

BEST DOCTOR!

Dr. Ryley is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen. I have had many across the medical issues and states that I have lived in and after my first visit with Dr. Ryley I cried because I felt like I had finally found someone who wanted to help me and who cared enough to do everything he could to fix my problems. He is so personable - he actually cares about HOW you are at every visit. He is absolutely amazing at taking the time to make sure you understand what is going on with you. He explains everything in plain English, he uses the internet, diagrams, presentations, etc. to ensure you fully understand your medical position. He sits down and talks to you about ideas, what if's and answers all questions that come up. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ryley to anyone in need of his type of services! Best Doctor I've ever been to!

Very smart, nice, great doctor!

Outstanding

Dr. Ryley was my OB for my youngest and he's by far the best doctor I've ever encountered! Years later - he's the standard by which I judge a doctor...as in "he's almost a wonderful as Dr. Ryley" or "he's no Dr. Ryley..." I highly recommend Dr. Ryley.

Takes the time to get to know you, you don't feel rushed during your office visit. All staff is very attentive and professional.