Dr. David Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Barnes?

Wonderful. A blessing!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Most excellent doctor! I always felt better after speaking with him. Always had time to answer any and all questions. Had complete trust in him! Now that I have had a transplant I miss seeing him.

Brilliant Gastroenterologist

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Dr. Barnes is thorough with his examination but does so with eloquence and patience.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. barnes is an exceptional Doctor. I see him for autoimmune Hepatitis. He is very knowledgable about liver diseases and keeps himself up to date on medicine and trials that work. he is very personable and calls me at home about lab work and med changes himself. Something that you wouldn't think a well known hepatologist would do from a hospital like the cleveland clinic. I recommend Dr. Barnes to anyone who has liver disease.

DR.BARNES ----THE BEST OF ALL DOCTORS!!!!!

Posted on January 27th, 2011

ALL I CAN SAY IS DR. BARNES IS WONDERFUL.HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU AND HIS MANNERIS EXCELLENT. I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVEHIM FOR MY DOCTOR. I GOT THE BEST!!!!I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONETHAT HAS A LIVER PROBLEM.

Very impressed with Dr. David Barnes

Posted on March 21st, 2008

From the moment that I met Dr. Barnes, I felt totally comfortable. He's an intelligent doctor with a tremendous 'bed-side' manner. I was very impressed with his knowledge and would highly recommend him. Additionally, the staff at the Cleveland Clinic are extremely courteous and make you feel comfortable.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016