Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Becker
Dr. David Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Becker is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Weill Cornell Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Becker has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nuclear Medicine
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I really cannot articulate any better than others on how much I liked the Dr and his staff. The Dr and his staff are amazing (especially Rosa). Front Desk extremely pleasant no matter how busy they are unlike other experiences I have had. The fact that they gave me the antibiotics I needed instead of having to fill a prescription was especially helpful as well as the fact that they only take a copayment for the first visit. That was something I really appreciated. Dr Becker calling the next day is pretty much unheard of in this "business" of medicine. Definitely recommend this Dr.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Cornell Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. David Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDavid S Becker MD PC, 205 E 69th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Becker in this video.
Dr. David Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.