Dr. David Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Becker?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Very compassionate and painless

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Personable, really professional, thorough going, exemplary staff, honors appointment times, finest MOHS Dr. I know.

Good Mohs surgeon

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Becker was recommended by my dermatologist to do Mohs surgery on my face. I found him to be professional but friendly. He does excellent surgery and it is healing nicely.

The Best....

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I really cannot articulate any better than others on how much I liked the Dr and his staff. The Dr and his staff are amazing (especially Rosa). Front Desk extremely pleasant no matter how busy they are unlike other experiences I have had. The fact that they gave me the antibiotics I needed instead of having to fill a prescription was especially helpful as well as the fact that they only take a copayment for the first visit. That was something I really appreciated. Dr Becker calling the next day is pretty much unheard of in this "business" of medicine. Definitely recommend this Dr.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Caring group of people. Calming and professional. I am very fussy and this office met my expectations to a T!

THE BEST OF A BAD SITUATION

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Becker and his staff are amazing. They are kind and gentle and made me feel very comfortable. I was always seen as soon as I walked in the door(amazing) and the procedure was painless and easy. I still can't believe that it didn't hurt at all and it is over with. I am grateful and thankful!

Factory - Took out more then needed - Office lied to get me in

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I do believe he is a capable surgeon however i did not have a complicated situation; furthermore, the office staff told me that i could see a plastic surgeon on the same day i came in from out of state (which i made EXTREMELY CLEAR ON THE PHONE) but after the consult, they said that all the plastic surgeons were gone for the day!!! Then Dr Becker took a pen and drew a circle around the area showing me how much he would have to remove. I went to see him because he is a mohs surgeon and i wanted as little removed as possible. Day of the appointment, i was seen promptly, i asked the Dr a question and he walked out on me before i could ask a 2nd question. His staff apologized for him and i thought it was an accident. The operation was painless but when the Dr came back in and said "Good news! We got it all on the first try!" I knew that he probably took a lot out so he wouldn't have to work again on me. Sure enough, he took about 25% more then he said he was going to take! And AGAIN when i asked a question he ran out of the room and this time i KNOW he heard me. Turns out there isn't a bad scar BUT never the less, not a guy i would trust with something important.

Great job Dr. Becker!

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I had a squamous cell skin cancer on my face and was freaked at the thought of having surgery there. But I am writing this 12 days after my Moh's surgery with Dr. Becker and there is ALMOST NO SCAR. I can't believe it.Rosa the aide in the office is especially lovely but wasn't wild about Amy who was a bit rough.I was touched that Dr. Becker called me the day after surgery to see how I was doing.The only quibble I have is when they're doing the Moh's surgery, they put all the patients who've already been operated on out in the waiting room, where they wait for the results. They're all sitting there with bloody kleenexes pressed into their wounds. It's very upsetting for a first time patient to walk in and see people who look like they've been through a battlefield sitting in the office. I strongly suggest that Dr. Becker get a recovery room for his patients.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Becker is amazing. I have had 4 Mohs surgeries, 3 on my face, and the scars are not visible. Very professional atmosphere, Doctor and staff.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

HE THE BAST AND A GREAT STAFF

first rate service , skills and manner

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I had Mohs surgery for two basel cell cancers. Dr, Bender's skill, staff and surgical resident Dr Molly Yancovitz were first rate in every category, I have no hesitation in reommending this physician, and his staff for Mohs surgery

The best!

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Probably the best overall experience with a doctor I have had. The office wait time is minimal. The nurses are caring and professional. Dr. Becker is so nice and surprised me the next day with a call to my place of work to see if I was feeling ok. Highly recommend this doctor. You may have to wait a month for an appointment, but worth it.