Dr. David Bradford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bradford?

Best in Field

Proper treatment is sometimes conservative treatment!

At age 45, I had an L1 burst fracture resulting from a sky diving accident. Other "top" surgeons advocated immediate surgery. Bradford noted that I didn't currently have neurlogical problems and said "I can always operate in 6 months, but if I operate now, I can't un-operate in 6 months." His conservative treatment saved my life, or at least my quality of life. This is a doctor that has fixed many mistakes by other doctors, and clearly understands that doing less, may sometimes be better, and has no need to "show off" or "perform a procedure" unless it is needed. His bedside manner, and patience with my questions was incredibly nice. I'd vote him the best doctor I've EVER seen... methodical... caring... patient... scientific.... wise. I now exercise daily, and you would never know I had this intense spinal injury. It has now been 15 years since I was treated. I run, do gymnastics, spring-board diving, bicycle, etc. etc.