3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

Run!!

Let me tell you about this FRAUD! I went in for a simply skin irritation. He did a allergy test that came back all negative and gave me a prescription. (That didn’t work) Lord behold, he told me he was going to charge me $50 flat and not bill my insurance company. (My copay was $21) Okay, so I said whatever. He billed my insurance anyway which means he stiffed my out of double my copay. He billed (the first time) my insurance $5,350. Like wow right!! Then I get another claim in the mail for $2,700 on a whole different visit! I never went back and told him when he asked for a follow up that I wouldn’t be back. (YES he submitted a claim for services not rendered.) Don’t walk RUN!!!! I’ve stopped by that “office” several times to ask about it. They are always closed. If you have experience this kind of insurance fraud please report it to your insurance! I did!

Run!!

Drugs

Talking about getting wasted? This man is on DRUGS

Dr Bryant gave me excellent treatment today!

Laila

I went to another Dr. a month ago, after visiting that last Dr. my skin was burning and left marks all over my face,from within after several weeks later my face is still burning from within. My friend referred me to go see Dr. Bryant. I called as an urgent case no appointment at all.. I was able to be seen right then and there,no hesitations. The staff and Dr. Bryant listened to my every concern, I am very happy to say after my visit,i left with confidence.

Worlds Famous Dermatologist

I love coming to World Famous Dermatologist, I wouldnt go to any other place!!

I had a wonderful time visiting the office, The Staff and Dr. Bryant are very informative and made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. I was nervous. Thanks for caring.

Excellent service. Will continue to return to Dr.Bryant when needed.

great

Dr. David Bryant is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.