Dr. David Cross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cross?

STAY AWAY

Posted on October 13th, 2017

This was several yrs. ago; I hope he has changed! I called the office to ask directions, and the receptionist said "right across the street from Memorial Hospital" then slammed the phone down. When I got there the office workers did treat me nicely, though. I had just developed asthma, and didn't know what to expect. I was seated in the treatment chair; Dr. Cross entered with a look of pure hatred on his face, didn't introduce himself or say a word to me. He got a plastic tube and without warning rammed it up my nose! It hurt so badly I thought I was going to die! He took out the tube, took a bottle of fluticasone, sprayed it into both my nostrils, wrote a prescription for it, handed it to me, said "spray twice into each nostril at bedtime." Then he whirled around and rolled his tray in front of him as he rapidly exited the treatment room. I was in shock, and never knew why he seemed to hate me at first sight! STAY AWAY!! Even dogs should expect better treatment than this!!!!!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr.Cross is a great doctor~ he took my tonsils out when I was 18 and also did my son's tubes at 18 months. He has a very calming voice and is well with the children. He was great at easing my worries about the surgery for my son, I feel like he also doesn't force anything on you, and that your opinion as the patient/patient's parent matters too

One of Richmond's Best

Posted on October 1st, 2014

When I walked into Dr. Cross's office I could barely speak. For years, I struggled with communication on all levels (professional and personal). I was referred to Dr. Cross in summer 2014. At first, I wasn't sure he could treat my unique speech condition. But after my second visit, my speech started coming back! I am thankful for Dr. Cross and his staff's service. I recommend Dr. David Cross for all of your Ear, Nose, Throat needs.

bad doctor and terrible practice

Posted on April 9th, 2014

This medical group puts finances first and hurt my kid

Proficient, friendly

Posted on November 11th, 2010

This review is based on two experiences I have had with Dr. Cross five years apart. The first visit turned out to be for an unusual problem: BPPV. He recognized it, did various tests to confirm it, and fixed it. That was that.The second visit, today, was for a "crackling" in my ear, that turned out to be simply wax. Again, fixed it quick and easy.I wish my other physicians could correct my various other problems as proficiently!

Posted on June 1st, 2017