Dr. David George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David George?

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I had cataract surgery in both eyes and am very pleased with the outcome of my vision. I think everyone that works for Dr. George is very friendly. I had a pleasant experience with everyone I came in contact with. I highly recommend Dr. George!

Excellent first visit

Posted on June 9th, 2016

My wait time wasn't even five minutes. This is a warm, amazingly well-organized practice. I was moved from testing-station to testing-station with no wait time. Everyone introduced herself, and explained everything. Dr George himself explained everything he was going to do, and gave me results immediately, and my medications were ordered on-line before I left the office. They have a website which has my entire chart on it. This was my first visit (my former eye doc has retired) and I'm sold.

Posted on November 30th, 2017