Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Ginsburg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I often think of my childbirth experience. Dr. Ginsburg was amazing. I was a young a mother, only 26, my husband was as scared as I was. He was only 28. I remember being in so much pain. I was panicking, hyperventilating. I had no frame of reference. I was scared! Dr. Ginsburg gently said, "Look at me." He needed to say it a couple of times. Finally I focused on his eyes and I felt a trust that calmed me. He was kind and caring and you cannot fake that. He told me I was doing fine and that everything would be ok. That worked for me. I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, 8lb. 13oz boy. My next childbirth experience was awful! I was given pitocin. The doctor had absolutely no people skills. I was in pain from the time I was given the drug. It felt like I was transition for three hours. The Doctor arrived at the end of my labor and he had a book in his hand (it looked like a novel and I felt like I I had disturbed him by needing to give birth) He was arrogant and distant and awful and I would mention his name but I seemed to have blocked it. Thank God for the lovely nurses that were very kind. Those babies are now 26 and 24 but you never forget that childbirth experience. Every detail will stay. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Ginsburg.
Dr. Ginsburg is awesome! Such a nice guy, but most importantly he knows his specialty. I feel completely comfortable and confident in his treatment let alone delivering of my babies. Annual examinations no longer feel uncomfortable, he is gentle and makes an effort to ease any uneasiness he may sense.
Dr. Ginsburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1978
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. David S Ginsburg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternists Associates, 100 E Chester Pike, Ridley Park, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Ginsburg in this video.
Dr. David S Ginsburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridley Park, PA.