Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David S Hall
David S Hall is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
I attempted to have the lapband a few yrs back and woke up with a 20 percent chance to live. I was told by this dr that my stomach was too thin and that it tore. Weeks of recovery and when I went bk for a follow up in wylie tx, his office was shut down and no way to get in touch with him. No medical records, no proof except the 13 inch scar he left me with. Another surgeon took my case and discovered the band was never placed around my stomach, but around my esophagus. He said there was no reason this should've happened unless my dr was intentionally trying to hurt me. Don't do it! I have 2 hernias from this surgery and more scars than i'd care to admit. I fell for the yrs of experience and even was referred to him by the state medical board. Don't do it!
I have to say this was a great experience~!!!!! I was nervous and unsure and looking for help and answers and with Dr. Hall and his staff Yolanda and Maria were AWESOME from first appt to present. Someone mentioned while I was in the office that they were a lousy staff and lousy office etc. and I hope to correct that and say that is so far from the truth as far as east from the west. They helped me with everything especially the insurance which is the hardest part of the process!!!! From first appt to the surgery was one month they were AWESOME!!!! Thank you Dr. Hall and thanks to your staff as well they deserve a raise!!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7204 59th St, Lubbock, TX
David S Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.