The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Jones
Dr. David S Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David S Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. David S Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Jones in this video.
Dr. David S Jones is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nashville, TN.