Dr. David Kent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kent?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2017

On August 18th of this year I was told to g0 to the emergency room as fast as possible. I know God was watching over me because the doctor I got to see was Dr. Kent. I had a very serious kidney infection and a large kidney stone. He took charge and did everything that needed to be done. Yes I would rate Dr. Kent as being at the very top of the scale as far as being skilled but just as important he has compassion for his patients. I live 22 miles from his office and could find another urologist in the Medical Center but if I ever need a urologist I will for sure making an appointment with Dr. Kent. Thanks Dr. Kent so very much. May all your days be blessed.

Not smply a Doctor but also a friend

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. David Kent is the kindest Doctor I had run into in my life. He had treated me like his family member and always concerned about my feelings; he was always kind to my family members as well. I am really impressed with his professional abilities and most importantly I looked up to him as my friend - felt confident he could cure any problem of mine. Unfortunately Du Pont Company changed the insurance Company from Blue Cross Anthem to Aetna. Aetna informed me that I couldn't see Dr Kent anymore. Reluctantly I had to switch the urologists. I feel terrible about this - I guess that is something we all face at one time or the other - given how commercial this world is all about

Great MD!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Kent was great. Straight to the point, nice, and excellent. Problems resolved. I waited well past my scheduled time, but worth it.

Not Qualified

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Don't be fooled by this doctor.

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I met Dr Kent when I was in ICU (4yrs ago) . kidney stone, was happy w him then. Now is a different story, I have another stuck kidney stone he told me 5wks ago. Then gave me FloMax (terrible sideffects) took for one wk. Then X-ray, couldn't see stone. Order second CT showed stone moving but it took his office 3 days to return my ph calls, emails. They called 5pm yesterday asking if I want to talk to someone about results...I said NO! I am seeing Dr P next day, I have been in a lot of pain for 5 Wks and he/Abby didn't seem to care. Misery!! Dr P could have removed it 5 Wks ago instead of me suffering like this. He is nice, friendly, etc but has is helping my misery! Never again w him.

Great urologist

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Kent monitored my PSA level over the years carefully and when he saw a spike, took the right action to analyze the cause and explain to me the options I have. That's exactly what I expect from a good doctor.

Excellent physician

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Extremely, courteous, professional and 'to the point'.

Outstanding doctor!

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Kent is personable, yet very professional. He ensures the patient understands what is going on with the body and any options. He also takes the time to answer the patient's questions and never seems to be in a hurry. Yet, I have always been seen very close to my appointment time. I highly recommend him!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I first saw Dr. Kent in the hospital after going to the ER with kidney stones. He is still my doctor after almost 2 years after that event. He has the best bedside manner. It turned out that I had not one, but 3 kidney stones. He helped me get through the procedures to get rid of all of them. He and his staff are so nice and so encouraging. Thank you Dr. Kent for being such a wonderful and caring doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Performed my vasectomy. Quick and easy.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

This doctor is the best as he is actually concerned about your health and is easy to discuss your medical concerns and needs. Front desk when checking out has been a problem a few times and not as friendly as you would like.