Dr. David S Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Martin?

Dr. Martin and his staff are awesome!

I had a breast reduction two months ago. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Martin and his staff. I wish I had done this sooner! I would highly recommend Dr.Martin to anyone looking to better themselves! He is such a positive person!

I had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Martin on my left hat hand and everything went so well and I had such great results that I had my right hand done 3 weeks later. I did not miss work and could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Martin and his staff are amazing!

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Martin is a great doctor. I feel like he listens to what you are telling him and truely cares about you. He has a great personality. I am very happy with my results! His office staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable.

patient

Dr martin made me feel very relaxed and I trusted him so much. He was able to put me at ease and was special. I have never had a doctor who was so caring and understanding of my needs. It made the process of loosing part of my finger easier; thank you Dr. Martin

Kim is great and I trust her for all my injectables. Dr Martin performed surgery in me 2 years ago and I'm am still as happy as the day he did it.

Great doctor!

Over 10 years ago Dr. Martin did a breast augmentation & a reduction on my breast. Pretty much a reconstructive surgery. My breast were so uneven the 3 other plastic surgeons I went to for recommendations, opinions, surgery cost, etc said my case was the most "severe" they had seen. Severe may have been an understatement. I chose Dr Martin to do my surgery. 13-14 years later you would never know how 'deformed' my breast were or that I had surgery. When I tell my obgyn's they can't believe it. I do know one day I'll have to go back to Dr Martin. I'm sure my implant will have to be replaced in the next few years, but this doctor changed my life, body image, self esteem. I'm so thankful I found him. Oh, the other plastic surgeons I went to insisted I would have to have at least 2 surgeries done to 'even' out my breast. It took Dr. Martin just one surgery.

Find another Doctor

I have seen Dr.Martin several times. When you first see him he is very pleasant but that is where it ends. He had to do several surgeries on me, most of them were to fix issues where the first surgery was not close to a desirable result. Dr. Martin told me "Rome was not built in a day" when I had to have a second tummy tuck surgery and pay twice. I had 3 procedures done at once and there were issues with all of them. He had to do my implant surgery over and over. Once he operates on you, you are stuck with him since another surgeon is not going to fix his mess. It is very scary to be in a position to have to allow a Doctor to continue to operate on you. I have been through months of pain and misery and repeated surgeries and it is all still a mess. The expense has been terrible. I had a friend named Kathey that went to see him and was about to choose him to have surgery. I talked to her in time and she went to another surgeon. Find another Doctor!!!!!

Doctor's Response

We at Middle Tennessee Plastic Surgery are sorry you have experienced this. We however cannot locate exactly who you are. Would you mind calling the office directly so we can have a conversation to clear up this matter?

Midfacelift Mama

Great Dr. Can't wait to have my tummy tuck!

Exceptional Service From 1st visit to last visit. Highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Dr and staff

Dr. David Martin and his staff are wonderful.

This doctor has changed my life. I am so glad I found him! Words can't express how much I appreciate him and his staff! Love them all!