Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Morris
Dr. David Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Harlem Hospital Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Montefiore Medical Center
Greenwich Hosp, Greenwich, Ct
Jacobi Medical Center
52 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1961
Dr. David Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4470 Broadway, New York, NY
Dr. David Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.