Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Morrison
Dr. David S Morrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with another office in Kennewick, WA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Morrison is affiliated with Trios Health (Hospital). Dr. Morrison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David S Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David S Morrison has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. David S Morrison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have seen 2 of the doctors at Morrison's practice and both are very caring and easy to talk to. The problem at this office is the staff. I am almost never able to get refills for my medications over the phone, I am told that I will get a call back and never do. I am seldom greeted when I walk in for an appointment, and have even had the front desk girls completely ignore me or give dirty looks when I sign in (my husband has noticed this too). Many times they are talking amongst themselves and looking up things on the internet. Also, their ultrasound tech is generally nice, but will not do much to get good images of the baby. Other techs I have gone to will ask me to walk around and stretch to try to get baby to move, but this one just rushes out of the room as soon as she can. It is unfortunate that the staff is so bad, because I really do like my doctor, but I am seriously considering finding another office because I feel so uncomfortable dealing with the rest of the staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. David S Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David S Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.