Dr. David Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Myers?

Good Doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Myers for a few years now and we have been very happy with him. He does take the time to listen to his patients and their concerns. He is also very good with our kids,especially with my son's asthma. The other doctors and nurses in the clinic have been nice as well.

Nice Surprise

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Speckmiear, who is in the office with Dr. Myers, has been our family doctor for 30 years. I needed to see him, but he wasn't available, so I agreed to see Dr. Meyers instead. What a nice surprise! Dr. Meyers was absolutely wonderful, compassionate, eager to listen to my questions, and didn't make me feel like he had one foot out the door. I love this practice! Great doctors here, for sure, no matter who you see.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr Myers is very personable and easy to talk to. He listens and is willing to give as much time with the patient as they need. I would recommend Dr Myers to everyone.

Posted on May 31st, 2017