Dr. David Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ryan?

No Thank You

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Ryan said we could *manage* my knee after a fall in October 2016 and to come back when the bruises were healed. When I reminded him of this at the next appointment, his reply was "I am a surgeon," yet his particulars online even used the word "manage." I told him Tylenol affects my memory and causes confusion. His reply was that many people take Tylenol with no problems. I told him I am not everyone else. I am ME! He wanted me to see a rheumatologist but said it might take a couple of weeks to get an appointment. I approved the paperwork done by a staff member. That was January 2017. I have never heard another word, and this is late September 2017. BTW--knee is doing fine without treatment. It just needed to heal.

GREAT CARE.

Posted on September 19th, 2014

HE MANAGED MY BROKEN ARM. HE MONITORED THE HEALING VERY CLOSELY. VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO MY SATISFACTION. FRIENDLY AND ORGANIZED STAFF.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017