Dr. David Silvers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Silvers?

Posted on November 11th, 2017

He was spot on in his diagnosis...

A thorough and compassionate doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2017

I took my mother in law to see doctor Silvers for recent memory loss. Dr. Silvers greeted us himself and took us to the exam room. He was the most thorough and patient doctor we have been to. Even though my mother in law was anxious about the appointment, she said that she felt very comfortable with him because he was so approachable, compassionate and with a positive attitude. We highly recommend Doctor Silvers and will continue to see him.

So glad he relocated!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

After moving and going solo, Dr. Silvers now has a much better staff but still maintains his high level of expertise and professionalism from the north east.

Smart, compassionate and caring

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Finally a brilliant neurologist in this "neck of the woods". His office staff is top notch and he is very patient, caring and knowledgeable.

Thank you Dr. Silvers

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

We are so thankful to have found Dr. Silvers. Unlike the last neurologist we saw, he spent a substantial amount of time with my husband to get to the bottom of the mysterious symptoms he'd been having. We are confident we have found the right doctor and the treatment he is providing so far is working.

saved me!!

Posted on December 27th, 2014

The best thing that happened to me is that Dr. Silvers relocated to Florida. I had a very specific issue for quite some time but finally decided that I must see a doctor. He took his time and treated me as if I am one of a kind!! He saved me in helping me completely resolve my issue. I feel like a new person!! I don't need to go see him anymore but if anything else comes up, he is the one!!

Excellent caring Doctor.....

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Silver's since 2000 and I have never had any problems arranging a visit,refilling a prescription,getting a recommendation,or with the time he spends on my visit. Dr. Silvers has a Assistant, Suri, who handles all of his back-up excellent, allowing him to spend more quality time with patients, and he is up to date on new medicine and on my medical problem that I come to see him for. Obviously the last person leaving a review had a bad day......

Mixed Bag

Posted on November 6th, 2012

This doctor seemed nice enough, but it is impossible to deal with his staff. If you can reach them, they are rude. My advice is to try elsewhere.

Posted on October 16th, 2017