Dr. David S Yee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David S Yee?

A Modest but skilled professional

Dr. Yee is a caring, skilled professional. He knows his craft, takes the time to listen, and answers my many questions! He is respectful has worked with me over the years to come up with the best plan of care for me.

Prostate surgery

From the first visit to discuss a high PSA test to the follow-up appointment after surgery, nothing but great care and help through a difficult process. One of the best in the Roseville CA area.

Kidney Cancer

After a renal test & before meeting Dr. Yee, he called personally after hours to discuss the test results then he scheduled an appointment to see him the following morning. Dr. Yee was kind, personable & answered all our questions. After more tests, 3 family members plus myself met with him. He was patient & kind & instilled great confidence & trust in his ability concerning the upcoming surgery which went perfectly. He still calls personally to answer questions & check on me. Amazing person & doctor.

Never returning!

I was referred for a cystoscopy. The Dr told me I needed a biopsy. As a recent breast cancer patient I wanted as much information as possible, I got nothing, except being frightened. He told me it would be a month before I could get it. I am supposed to wait a month to see if I have another cancer? His RN promised to call me, she did not. They scheduled imaging tests and blood work without ever letting me know or why. I found out when I was contacted by imaging center. Called Dr office and asked for answer and specifically said I did not want to speak with the RN who ignored me, guess who called me back, her. Again she answered no question for me. This office RN, Chelsea, has no clue how to communicate with patients and is the most uncompassionate and condescending nurse I have ever run across, and as a cancer patient I've been around many, all who have been nothing but wonderful. She needs to find a new profession. Thankfully, my primary has referred me elsewhere. I would never recommend anyone go to this office unless you don't care about your health care. Every patient is their own advocate and we should and are entitled to know what and why things are being done concerning our health. If you can't get a straight answer you should move on. This office made me feel unattended to and just another insurance payment they could get.

I marked all 1 star because it has been over 6 months and I still have not been seen by doctor, always cancellations and impossible to get through to office. But, it appears by the other reviews that I am lucky I didn't get in.

Horrible bedise manner and unnecessary tests

Very rude and condescending physician. Did not care and had poor bedside manner.

Senior Citizen

Looking for a new urologist in my new retirement community area. I read the negative review of this physician yet I question the common sense of this patient's comments because rarely do you get your doctor on the phone after 5 pm. It's apparent she went to another hospital's emergency room when she could've had her own doctor; because each time I went to the emergency room in Los Angeles, I never had my doctor on the phone.

Experience w/Dr. Yee

Just wanted all to know MY personal experience so that when YOU are looking for a good doctor, you are sure to have ALL info needed. I saw Dr. David Yee from Roseville Sutter Urology as a new patient to a follow up appt. recommended from Sutter Roseville ER do to a kidney stone. He asked that I go home and restart on my flomax and to call if anything arises however, they would schedule me out for 3-6 weeks for surgery if needed (being if stone hasn't passed). I went home, took the flomax and the next EARLY 1:30am, I was puking and in SEVERE pain again!! I continued this route until 4am then decided to call the urology offc and Dr. David Yee just happened to be the one on call. The lady from answering service taking my info was incredibly sweet and VERY empathetic!! I was thankful for that. She got Dr. Yee on the phone right away. As I told him of what I was going through, he CHUCKLED and said "I do not know why you called me! I can't do anything for you over the phone! You should've went to the ER!" .. I proceeded to tell him that being I was HIS new patient and the PAIN I was in and for how long, I was calling HIM for HIS advice as to what HE wanted me to do #1 and #2, IF the ER was where he wanted me to go, I was hoping he would've been able to place a call in to the ER to get me in sooner than that of the the BUSY, OVER CROWED waiting room since I was already dealing w/the pain for so long already. He chuckled a few times, as if to be ANNOYED that I even bothered him so, I hung up, woke my husband up, we got ready and headed to Mercy San Juan where I was taken in IMMEDIATELY seen RIGHT AWAY and taken in for SURGERY RIGHT AWAY because I had a SEVERE OBSTRUCTION that lead to MAJOR INFECTION TO MY KIDNEY!! Now had I just followed MR. CHUCKLES direction, GOD knows how my health may have declined!! He did call my cell (didn't get message until after I returned home from my admittance to hospital bcuz I left my cell at home) and asked "where I was". That call from him was Saturday at 9am so I'm HAPPY to see that he got his REST before he was "looking" for me!! So, be careful on YOUR choices in docs, especially THIS ONE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Dr. Yee and staff!!