Dr. David Sabol Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Sabol?

In a hurry

Posted on February 19th, 2011

Dr.Sable performed an endoscopy as well as a biopsy of the small intestine. He administered the anestethics via IV push. I dozed off for about 5 minutes then woke up hyperventilating. He didn't wait long enough after the administration of the medication to begin the procedure. I arroused during the procedure coughing and gagging, feeling as if I was going to vomit. I was hyperventilating and flailing my arms. They removed the scope and I was wheeled back to the triage room. Once in the triage room the medication began to kick in and I became very drowsy and forgetful. I remember every moment of the procedure and the frightful experience towards the end. I was the last appointment of the day and I feel that Dr. Sable was in a hurry to get it over with, neglecting his responsibilities as a caring physician. Based on this experience I would not recommend Dr. Sable.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017