Dr. David M Sachs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Sachs?

Excellent eye doctor

Dr. Sachs is very caring and fully explains everything to you and makes sure you understand. He is a great doctor. I feel he truly cares about making my eyes better.

The Worst

I am 65 years old and have been treated by a variety of health care professionals, ( i.e. Physicians, Dentists, and Nurses) over the years. Dr. Sachs was without question the worst physician I have ever experienced. He was rude, extremely arrogant, patronizing and dismissive. I would not recommend his services.

I feel uncomfortable with the staff and Dr. Sachs. I feel as though he doesn't like me. He gives me the impression he wishes he was somewhere else. Definitely not someone I want to perform surgery on me .

Great Dr. We had a excellent experience. The staff was prompt and courteous. Dr Sachs spent a lot of time explaining everything and then very patiently allowed me to ask any questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an eye dr.

I had a very good experience seeing Dr Sachs. He was prompt, kind and even funny. He was able to help me with my problem which 3 other Drs were unable to. I would highly recommend him.

IF OTHER PATIENTS FOUND HIM PROFESSIONAL, IT WAS AN ACT!!!

David Sachs and his staff are EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I made an appointment for a LASIK evaluation. I called in on a Thursday and had an appointment 11 days later. BUT when the evaluation began I was told that I should have not worn my contacts lenses for 2 weeks prior to the visit. (How was I supposed to do that given that I only made the appointment 11 days ago?) But I didn't mind and actually viewed it as a good thing, thinking that this doctor must really take care to do things correctly. BUT THEN I LEARNED THE TRUTH. The assistant told me she would ask the doctor if I would need to reschedule. She opened a door that was about 5 feet away from me and asked him if I would need to come back. He asked why I had worn my contacts within the past 2 weeks and she said "She said that she wasn't told she had to go 2 weeks without them" to which HE RESPONDED "SHE'S LYING". And the assistant then agreed saying "I know". I only made the appointment 11 days ago, how COULD I be lying? And the nerve of them saying that where I could overhear them? Needless to say I did not reschedule.

Warm/Professional/Caring/Deliberate

I was referred to Dr Sachs by Peter J Wong, MD because of a crazy eye condition andm in my opinion, neglect by another surgeon. I have found that Dr Sachs does NOT do a procedure unless it is medically necessary and will work w/his patient till the outcome is a close to perfect as the "Man upstairs" will allow. I have to travel a great distance to come to this office...at least this doctor does not as "Well, what do you want to look like? " Instead, he is concerned with the hopeful medical correction of a bad problem!

Doctor who actually cares about his patients

Dr. Sachs is a wonderful doctor, who not only did an excellent job on my cataract surgery, but he even called me the night of the surgery to makes sure that I was feeling good.

Dr. David M Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.