Dr. David S Sager Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David S Sager?

The Only Doctor that Relieved my Pain

None of the other doctors was able to correctly diagnose me or give me any relief from pain.The first time i saw Dr. Sager he suspected that I had ankylosing spondylitis, and after some x-rays and lab work he confirmed it and put me on Remicade. Several weeks later I was almost pain free for the first time in many years.

this was my doctor for around 14 years treating me for Gout. He put me on a drug that he knew I was allergic to but he thought that I may have become immune to. Long story short, the drug caused a permanent lung disease that has ruined my life. This was Sept. of 07, and he has not contacted me since. Not even a phone call to see how I'm doing. If you want someone who does not care about you see this man.

Dr. David S Sager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.