Dr. David J Salinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Salinger?

Dr. David Salinger was a blessing

I loved him, soft spoken, always took the time to answer my questions, Seldom was he late with my appointments, kind, caring, friendly. Made me believe it was going to be OK. After seeing the burns my friends had after their radiation therapy, I was so glad I had chosen him, and to this day I have no scarring what so ever, Would definitely go to him again if the need arose.

Dr.Salinger has a horrible bedside manner, he is one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever dealt with. If I could have switched doctors half way through radiation I would have. I will not be receiving my follow up care from him!

Very caring and took great care to explain everything and answered all of my questions and put me at ease during my radiation treatments

Dr. David J Salinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.