The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Salvati Jr
Dr. David Salvati Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI, with other offices in Flint, MI and Flint, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Salvati is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center, Memorial Healthcare Center and Genesys Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Salvati Jr has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Salvati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hurley Medical Center
Memorial Healthcare Center
Genesys Health System
Genesis Rehabilitation Hospital
Genesys Reg Medical Ctr, Grand Blanc, Mi
22 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David Salvati Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Salvati Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.