Dr. David Samadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Samadi?

Caring skilled Surgeon and staff

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Samadi saved My life ! Best decision I have ever made with so many different treatments available today. I chosed the BEST

Fabulous World Class Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Samadi has been my urologist for over 6 years. In June 2015 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. After consultation & research we decided on a course of action. Two years on I feel great. Dr. Samadi has always been available, easy to speak with, willing to spend significant time and takes a heartfelt personal interest in his patients. Over the years, I have spoken with patients in his office; they feel as I do. The care I have received is world class. From Dr. Samadi to his office staff, I cannot imagine there is a better office in which to put your trust. My thank you does not begin to measure the level of appreciation I have.

Dr. Samadi is the best

Posted on October 18th, 2017

My husband and I have been so impressed with Dr. Samadi since the moment we met him. I say in full honesty that Dr. Samadi is the best doctor I have ever known. He saved my husbands life, and by doing that, mine as well. His skill and intelligence is equally matched by his amazing kindness and complete care for others. He has many times assisted us in areas even beyond urology when needed. Dr. Samadi is 100% the best doctor to have on your side. The fact that he is also a truly wonderful soul is the added benefit that means the world. I thank my lucky stars every day that we found him.

Dr Samadi is our angel

Posted on October 18th, 2017

May you never need to face a horror of nature, when one is diagnosed with cancer it's like a death sentence. But at the same time I think God is kind enough to grant us a second chance to life. My dearest uncle that is very very close to my heart got diagnosed with a very aggressive prostate cancer. After a lot of research and studying we chose Dr. David Samadi, and he gave my uncle a second chance of life. Dr. Samadi spent a lot of time explaining the aggressiveness of the nature of the cancer. He also gave us other options, like radiation, and cyber knife, other than surgery. He baby sat my uncle throughout the whole process, like his own family members. Dr. Samadi showed a lot of emotions and concise, he even gave his own personal cell phone to my aunt, and I remember my aunt calling him many times on his cell phone in the middle of the night. I've never seen any other doctor whom would give his personal cell phone to a patient. When we went to walk him into the surgery room doctor Samadi showed up with a very calm smile, he held onto my Aunt's hand and said, "I will bring him back better than how he is going in." It was like a dream, very fast, very emotional, and heart stopping. Although it was a rigorous cancer a year and a half later my uncle is doing fantastic. My uncle stayed at the hospital after the surgery with us for only one night. We were so shocked, we were treated like royalty in a 5 star hotel, they even have their own personal chef. After the surgery Dr. Samadi came to visit us many, many times to see how my uncle was doing. He joked and laughed with us, we couldn't believe a cancer surgeon would have such a great sense of humor. Our experience overall was just fantastic with him, we will always be grateful to Dr. David Samadi.

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Dr. Samadi embodies the ideal physician. He exudes an aura of warmth and confidence, he is compassionate and persistently empathic towards his patient. He always puts patient’s dignity and welfare above everything. In terms of avant garde technical knowledge and skills, he is par excellence. He is detail-oriented, meticulous but cautious. A cut above the rest. He is a rare gifted, heaven-sent healer; truly a yardstick of standard for his fellow colleagues. Hats off to him, I am cancer free.

Pre- and Post-Op review

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I met Dr. Samadi for the first time in May 2017 to get a second opinion for my diagnosis of prostate cancer. I was able to get an appointment the same week I called the office and after my consultation, immediately decided to have my surgery performed by Dr. Samadi. His office staff epitomizes courtesy and professionalism. Dr Samadi performed the surgery at Lenox Hill hospital, which was another amazing experience. Post-surgery, I was up and walking after a few hours and was discharged from Lenox Hill hospital on Day-2. My recovery has been remarkable and I experienced very little side effects post prostatectomy. I strongly recommend Dr Samadi and his staff to all who are seeking top-notch care.

top rated surgeon

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Samadi!

Posted on November 17th, 2016

As Thanksgiving approaches we can't think of a better time to express our gratitude and appreciation to Dr. David Samadi and his wonderful concern, skill and care during my husbands recent suregery for prostate cancer. Not only is Dr. Samadi the most skilled and highly respected urologist in his field, his caring and concern peppered with a dose of humor gives his patients the confidence that they are in the best of hands. His offie staff could not be nore caring and Lenox Hill Hospital a quiet and even elegant respite to convalesce during this stressful time. Thank you Dr. Samadi for restoring my husband to good health and also for being the talented and compassionate man that you are!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I have nothing but the highest regards for Dr. Samadi. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Both he and his staff are very courteous and comforting. He listens to you and answers all of your questions. The office wait time varies. Sometimes it can be less than 10 minutes. I have no regrets. As a result of the surgical procedure that he performed on me, I can sleep at night (and I am not referring to whether or not I have to get up to use the bathroom). My stay at the hospital was a pleasant experience. I am assuming that his orders to the hospital staff were such that if I needed any medication, I did not have to wait for them to contact the Dr. which certainly saved me a lengthy wait until I received the medications necessary at that time. I only wish that he had an office closer to where I live.

Top quality professional care from a great and caring doctor!

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I wanted to post an update and let everyone know that I can't say enough nice things about how great Dr. Samadi has taken care of me. He always returns my calls and emails and he follows up with genuine care and concern. Dr. Samadi saved my life 2 years ago with his special robotic and medical skills and I have been back to normal routine, working out and runnig right a way and with running my business. Just as important to mention is his wonderful office staff and his Lenox Hill team and special wing for his patientsI So for anyone as world renowned and busy as Dr. Samadi is to take the time to return your calls and emails is truly amazing. He is a wonderful caring person who happens to be the best there is anywhere. Did I mention a good sense of humor? Haha. Consider yourself lucky if you find Dr. Samadi he can save your life too. Good health to all.!

life saving surgeon

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

When I first was told by my local urologist that I needed to have a prostrate biopsy, as he suspected cancer, I was quite alarmed. I proceeded to try to educate myself as quickly as possible, as I had virtually no knowledge on this topic at all, or even what a prostrate biopsy really was. A doctor (non urologist) that i trusted confirmed my thoughts of having an MRI and then a biopsy, which confirmed that I did have prostrate cancer. Now I had a whole new topic to research, with the additional pressure of knowing that I had prostrate cancer! As I tried to make decisions as to treatments, I found the information (to this novice) to be overwhelming and confusing. Again my non urologist doctor friend intervened, on multiple conversations with the advice that i needed, including strongly advising that I should travel from Illinois to New York and meet with Dr. Samadi. To my utter amazement, following my inquiry, Dr. Samadi himself called me, and indicated from the information that I shared with him that I should have surgery IMMEDIATELY, and he was able to arrange that even sooner than my local surgeon. From the VERY FIRST phone call, and every conversation since, Dr. Samadi and his team have been the most punctual, considerate, prompt and professional medical team I have ever encountered. Setting up my travel and meetings in New York was painless and ALWAYS detailed. From my very first meeting with Dr. Samadi, when he met with my wife and myself, I knew I had made the right decision. As we discussed my biopsy pathology and surgical options, Dr. Samadi was very thorough and most reassuring. When he met with us just before I went into surgery, and told us that he would take good care of me, I knew again we had made the correct choice. The robotic prostrate surgery was quite successful; during the surgery, Dr. Samadi also noticed some soft tissue that was suspicious. The surgery pathology confirmed that that tissue also was cancerous. I believe that ONLY the skills and experience of Dr. Samadi could have made that decision during surgery. As I write this tonight, I have just started back to work full time, not even four weeks since my surgery, and have no need for chemo or radiation. I am CONVINCED that my recommending doctor and Dr. Samadi literally saved my life! Every single aspect of this surgery - from the team before and during the surgery, the recovery facility, Dr. Samadi himself - could not have been better. If anyone is considering or needing prostrate surgery, I would look no further than Dr. Samadi. When was the last time your surgeon volunteered a hug, as he confirmed that he wanted to see every one of my upcoming PSA tests, as I would now be his patient as long as needed.

Best yet to come.

Posted on August 16th, 2015

The experience was such a good one. The doctor and his staff are awesome. I was so lucky to have found him. Overall the best I have felt in ten year's.