Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya
Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Sanchez-Anaya is affiliated with Wmc Santa Ana, Western Medical Center - Santa Ana and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.