Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Sanchez-Anaya?

Posted on August 12th, 2015

i love this guy he really cares

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Will NEVER return!

Unable to make questions

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Waitted over 2 hrs but was ok with it because didn't have appt. how ever when finally inside and talking to the dr. Was not able to question his prescription and/or recommendations Dr. Was rude no wonder staff is rude to for getting that their profession is to care for others :(

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Difficult getting prescription renewed through pharmancy. Could not get response from FAX. When called office, was advised that Dr. was not available and would not give when he would be availabe. I was told to call the pharmancy. The pharmacy told me to contact the dr. This became a vicious circle of referrals. I need my medicine. I do not need the runaround. Get some staff that will work with the patient and get results.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Took my mom for an appointment. Waited for 2 1/2 hours to be seen not ones did anyone say what why it was taking so long. Got up several times to find out how much longer and was told that the doctor had a surgery in the morning. Would have been nice to be told that when I verified the appointment an hour before arrival. The so called "manager" has attitude and not friendly at all. Waste of time and will be changing doctors.

awful

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Honestly, you get what you pay for. Be ready for attitude by staff and you'll be waiting a while!

One great doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Sanchez is an old school doctor. He truly cares for his patients and doesn't cut corners like so many other doctors do. He will fight for you. He will go to bat with the healthplans and argue with them if they don't fully support the patient. He has turned my life around and help me manage my diabetes successfully. His wife is amazing and will drop everything just to help you. She even gives patients her cell phone number if they should need anything. She is amazing and it is rare to see a husband and wife team like that these days.

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Great doctor. No complaints. Awesome care.

Very unprofessional

Posted on June 19th, 2009

I waited for two hours past the time of my appointment. 20 minutes after the time of my appointment, I was brought into a small room, my weight and blood pressure was measured, then I was put back into the waiting room. 50 minutes after the time of my appointment I was put into an exam room, there I sat until I finally walked out.During the entire time I was there, nobody explained the waiting time to me, nobody gave me an expectation of how long the delay would be. I was never offered to reschedule.After I left, I called and asked for the Dr to call me, instead his wife called me and told me that the reason for the delay was due to a funeral the Dr attended the previous day.I even called the office 1 hour previous to my appointment to confirm, at that time an explanation would have been appropriate, an opportunity to reschedule or even a warning to bring a book would have been nice. Nobody at the office felt like that was necessary.Very unprofessional. I'll never go back and suggest to others they should not go as well.

Posted on October 17th, 2017