Dr. David Sandercock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sandercock?

Real Care from a Doctor that really cares.

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Over the years and through many medical issues the Doctor has always listened carefully and provided excellent diagnosis and treatment. Thanks Dr. Sandercock

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Very professional and prompt..

Outstanding Primary Care

Posted on November 26th, 2012

This doctor takes the time. He is courteous and is extremely professional. He has been my primary care physician for approx five years now and it is my hope for at least another five years.I cannot say enough good things.

I fired this doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for over a year. I liked him at first as he has good bedside manner and seemed knowledgeable. Boy was I wrong. I have been on a medication for 3 years for a chronic condition. He does blood tests which prove yes, I still have the chronic condition. So he decreases the med that treats the condition because he thinks it causes the condition. What?? So of course, the condition gets worse (duh). I tell him as much and he wants to decrease the med even more. Apparently they don't teach logic in medical school anymore.Forget it doc, I already feel terrible thanks to you and told your nurse as much. But she wouldn't listen either. Additionally I had some unusual pain for over a year. I am young and healthy but he never ordered an MRI, even though, according to my new doctor, it was clearly indicated. A year later I am being ordered to surgery ASAP for something he missed.The bottom line? Dr. Sandercock seems very nice, but if you want effective and knowledgeable medical treatment, I suggest you go somewhere else.

a doctor who pays attention

Posted on May 31st, 2011

What I've always liked about seeing Dr. Sandercock is that he asks lots of questions and listens thoughtfully to your answers. He pays attention to your complaint and asks the right questions in order to get to the bottom of the problem. It's easy to get an appointment-- they're almost always able to "fit you in" within a week, usually sooner. His nurse/assistant, Stephanie, is great on the phone-- giving Dr. S. your message or question, returning your calls, and phoning in your prescription refills. The office staff (records, appts., reception, etc) can be kind of curt, but at least they get the job done. Dr. Sandercock has been my primary care doctor since 2004. The only thing I wish he would add to the treatment plan are regular lab tests, at least for us who are over 50. Like cholesterol, blood sugar, maybe thyroid, liver, stress test... whatever usual things we need to stay on top of. As it is now, you have to be proactive and tell him that you'd like your cholesterol levels (for instance) checked. I'd REALLY appreciate reminders!

Caring doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Sandercock always takes the time to diagnose your problem. He doesn't rush a decision on you so he can get to the next patient. Only thing is waiting time might be longer than you expected because of it. But I don't mind.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2009

I finally feel I have found the right doctor. Dr.Sandercock truly listens to his patients. He is very detailed in his analysis. He strives to build a long lasting relationship with his patients. Nice to know I finally have a partner in my healthcare.

Posted on September 14th, 2017